WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, June 23, 2003  

Can't make the search work. I excluded a broken link but the crawling keeps stopping after a couple of pages. Argh!

I feel like I am living with sleeping beauty. J.P. was fast asleep before 11 PM yesterday (in all fairness, he did say he would go out with me if I wanted to go out but he was barely alive so what was the point?) and is still sleeping now. I've been on the computer since 6 AM.

The apartment is a royal mess with papers, magazines, receipts, envelopes, boxes scattered all over the floor. I know it will end up looking much tidier than before but right now it makes me want to scream.

I am reaching for yesterday's unread New York Times ...

8:47 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives