WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, May 15, 2003  

Tuesday night I met with Debra for dinner at a Thai restaurant. The food was so good I almost licked the sauce off the plate.
Yesterday I was at the office until around 9 PM so I had to cancel my appointment with Johanny and opted for a late after work drink with Francia and Miguel
Today might be another late day at work. I have a pile of things to take care of at home but I can't seem to find the time nor the will to do it.
My brother sent me a couple of extremely politically incorrect sites. I've checked one of them and as soon as I check the other I will decide whether to include a link to them here.

12:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives