WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 04, 2003  

Still working on that skin. Haven't made up my mind yet.

Yesterday I went shopping for clothes. Bought a bunch of black things to perfect what my husband calls "the Vietnamese look", mainly black pants or long skirt with a black long tunic/top. A perfect look for somebody who does not want to bother with her look but who cares enough about it not to want to look like somebody she is not, if that makes any sense.

Anyways, today I went back to the store to return a few of the things I had bought yesterday and to pick up a couple of new ones. Now, if I could only do the same with body parts ...

After shopping I had dinner with Debra at Nino's Positano, just around the corner. Emilio, who is a regular at the restaurant, told me Derek Jeters, who lives at the Trump Building a couple of blocks away, eats there several times a week. Unfortunately he was not there yesterday, but the food was terrific. Debra and I were both in a grandiose mood so we each had a couple of perfect margaritas and after a salad we shared a wonderful lobster with linguine fra diavolo. I am afraid I will be a regular customer too.

Not much got accomplished today, mostly because I've been having a nagging headache/shoulder pain since Friday, that has not been helped by my spending dozen of hours on the computer. I did rebound a while this morning, and that seems to help. The rest of the day, except for the run to the shop to return part of the Vietnamese look, was spent drawing a cartoon of myself and playing around with blog skins. Pam will be arriving tomorrow. Tuesday she has THE interview, the one she has been waiting for months and we are all very excited about it.

10:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives