WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, May 03, 2003  

Serendipity. You'd better believe in it! Last week I asked Blanca, a former colleague who has now moved to Brussels to help me locate Cheo, an interpreter who works in Brussels too and is married to Rosina, a very dear friend of mine. Mind you, I haven't heard from them in several years, since they moved from Barcelona to Brussels. So, a day later Blanca send me an answer, telling me that a girl she works with is friend's with Cheo's and providing me with his phone number. But it does not end here. To my amazement I also get, on the very same day, an e-mail from my sister in Montevideo telling me Rosina had tried to e-mail me but that the message had bounced back. I thought it was strange that Rosina had my sister's e-mail address but didn't really give it a second thought, I just assumed she had heard I was looking for her, got my e-mail address wrong and then wrote my sister to get it right. That would have been a complicated way of getting around it but I let it at that. Well, what actually happened is that my sister accidentally bumped into Rosina in Montevideo las week. Now, what are the chance of this happening? I love it when these things happen, and they seem to happen often.

Time to get on my rebounder and then figure out were I will be taking Melissa today.

11:21 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives