WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, May 17, 2003  

No movies for me tonight. The girls want to go to the Lincoln Plaza theaters. I declined. I am so not interested in an " ultra-realistic portrait of social decay in contemporary Eastern Europe" (I swear to God, this is the enticing description of one of the movies!). Debra asked if there was a movie I would like to see instead. Of course! I'd love to see The Matrix Reloader! Yet I am painfully aware of the microscopic chance of reconciling my taste in movies with that of Lincoln Plaza's habituees. I also know that if I do agree to tag along I will hate every minute of it and the aftermovie discussion will turn sour, with me loudly claiming to have been cheated out of a decent car race. It's safer to meet them afterwards for dinner. Lets hope Leslie and her friend are not into French cuisine.

6:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives