WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, May 17, 2003  

My feet are killing me. I had this pair of great Charles Jourdan high-heel pumps that I put on after dinner, on my way to Splash. After less than half and hour of intense pain and not being able to jump around the dance floor I had to slip them off and put back my ugly no non-sense sandals. I danced and danced and danced. Ming danced and danced and danced. He took off his t-shirt, as per the house dress code. I did not take off mine, though I was ready to do it and cry discrimination if somebody objected.
I had fun as usual, except for a few minutes when a very confused gay guy came over to me like a freight train and tried to shove his tongue down my throat. Needless to say, he did not get his way, but getting licked by a total stranger does not turn me on. He then proceeded to rub every inch of himself against me and a few minutes later, after this fleeting heterosexual moment (there is no way, no matter how drunk or stoned he was, that he could confuse me with a man), tried to french kiss (freedom kiss?) some dude.
I tried to send an audioblog twice but I could not hear the instruction. You'll get to listen to the music next time.

12:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives