WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 04, 2003  

Just heard it on TV. Lets set the record straight: I cannot say what really happened on Friday as I went out to a Japanese restaurant for lunch (and payed for it) and was back and working away in my office when all this looting was going on, but what I do know not to be true is the part that goes "Earlier that day, food workers were told some employees would not receive vacation pay due them". I know for a fact the employees had been fighting for a while to get their vacation time/money. The strike was a last ditch protest more than anything else. As for the rest, I can't wait to get the dirt tomorrow. I also can't wait to see what the new caterer has in store for us. As a vegetarian, I am not too optimistic.

11:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives