WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 18, 2003  

Just finished the 30' basic Urban Rebounding video. Boy, hard to believe I am the same person who was taking two cardio classes back-to-back a year ago! I was able to finish the tape but I wasn't keeping the best of forms, to say the least. The good news is I don't feel like I should crawl back to bed and call it a day.
Yesterday I ordered vegetarian red curry from a nearby Thai place (my third Thai red curry of the week) and happily stayed home channel surfing. My DSL was down once again and I, again, I complained. They are coming to check the phone line on Monday or Tuesday and if they cannot pinpoint the problem I will be cancelling the service. I am thinking of going with Verizon to take advantage of the WiFi hotspots.

1:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives