WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, May 16, 2003  

I had every intention of staying home tonight and working on my website, not to mention adding bits of my old website that I found floating around on the Internet. But then Ming called and I am in a rush to change into something warmer and meet him for dinner and a good time at Splash. I will be the one with the fluo gel in her hair.

6:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives