WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, May 17, 2003  

I am using iStumbler to sniff wireless networks with my iBook from my bedroom. I am getting quite a few, some are home lans, some are office networks, even the UNDP wireless lan. So far all have required passwords that I will not try to hack. All I am looking for is a free WiFi that I can piggyback on.

2:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives