WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 25, 2003  

Had a little party at home on Friday evening. Some 8 or 9 of us had finger food, plenty of red wine and a great bottle of vanilla vodka. I had a good time, though by 3 am I was too tired to even get to the bedroom, and this is a NYC apartment, with everything just a few feet away. Saturday I called Melissa, she was not there, so I just stayed home, and slept, most of the day. I only ventured out for some tapas with Debra well into the evening. I am not sure what is going on or not going on but there's not a lot of people out, and it's not just the Memorial day weekend. Could be the economy, could be the terror threats ... I would bet on the economy.
And today's Sunday and I haven't been out yet, though I will be meeting Debra and a friend of hers in a while. We are going to see an off Broadway play:Our lady of 121th street .

5:17 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives