WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, May 12, 2003  

Had an hour long videoconference with Ghego and Julie and the kids in Lyon (France) today. Although we had to hold the audio part on the phone, the video was great. Last time I used the software (downloadable for free from www.ivisit.com) I used the mike too and after a little tweaking it went great.
After Lyon, Pam and I called Monica and Raoul in Rome and spent another half an hour on the phone, though we could not convince Monica to install the software.
Eventually we managed to leave the house on this dreary foggy Sunday day, and after a stop to get my first Mystic Tan (I loved the experience!), we went sheet buying at Bloomingdales. I needed, and got, a fresh new solid white set for my bed.
Before coming back home we stopped for some vegan friendly Mexican food at Burritoville, plus a mango margarita that just about killed me. Came home with a stack of junk magazines and candy and fell asleep until now. Nice going for a Sunday!

12:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives