WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, April 18, 2003  

Yesterday I hastily organized a little happy hour after work. A bunch of us trekked over to a neighborhood pub (called Keats) . Everybody had further plans, including me, so we did not stay long. The place is never packed (actually, it leans a little on the deserted side for my taste) and there is no dancing but I enjoyed it nonetheless. After less than a couple of hours I was home waiting for Pedro.
Today I spent the whole day at home putting back together my home automation network with a new software and then videoconferencing with JP in Madrid. I even got him to remotely control my bedroom lamp. An easy but impressive (not to mention handy) trick.
Tonight I might go out with Pedro, if he does not get here too late. Back to my tweaking.

8:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives