WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, April 19, 2003  

Now I know why lots of women have spider veins and bruising on their legs. I've tried this sugar, water and lemon concoction to depilate. This was a first time ever. Usually I just shave - daily - mainly because I hate hair and the idea of growing it in order to get rid of it makes no sense to me. But today I warmed up the stuff and tried it on my legs. Now I too have joined the legions of sisters with unsightly black-and-blue marks on their lower limbs. Damn! It better not be permanent or I'll sue the moron who sold it to me!

6:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives