WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, April 02, 2003  

My vacuum cleaner died and I just ordered a new one from Amazon. I think by now I have bought just about everything on-line. Oh, today I also bought some Jane Iredale make-up, after two unsuccessfull tries at buying them in the real world. Yesterday I walked blocks and blocks to two different shops that were supposed to be carrying the line. Well, actually one one supposed to be carrying them, according to Jane Iredale's website, but it not any longer. The other shop was my mistake: I went to the wrong pharmacy!
Today was my first day at work, after over a month. I spent a good portion of the day socializing and trying to get up-to-to-date with what's going on, both businesswise and gossipwise. After work I went for a quick drink with a couple of colleagues. Feels good to be back in the swing of things!

12:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives