WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, April 16, 2003  

Monica called at 5:35 am. I was already awake. She filled me in on her sister-in-law's sordid divorce details. JP is right: almost everybody we know is either divorced or living wth a person they despise. Just awful. Fortunately we are still very happy with each other and I have yet to meet somebody I like better. Are we lucky? Are we better at handling relationships? Go figure ...
I am trying to call Brigitte in Geneva, Switzerland, but she's not answering her phone. She might be out for lunch.
Speaking of lunches, the one with the big boss has been rescheduled for today, at a nearby Chinese restaurant. Afterwards, I will try to stay away from restaurants for a while and resume a decent working out schedule.
It's still very early, I am going back to my book.

6:31 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives