WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, April 10, 2003  

I've decided to use mostly initials when mentioning other people. I do not want to be sued on invasion of privacy grounds nor do I want to make anybody feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, this is my blog and it's up to me to write what I want. If I want it to be a gossip column, so be it.

I overslept this morning and so did Johanny so we decided to meet tomorrow at 7 am. I managed to slip some rebounding in my very busy morning routine (ha!), before getting to the office to work a night shift which turned out to be a light early evening shift. On my way back home I stopped to get some take-away Japanese food. Given that I had sushi for lunch too (and have been having sushi for lunch for a week) I am in danger of turning into an anime cartoon any moment now.

The webcam is still not working. I know it was working this morning because my friend Paola got a glimpse of NYC from Rome but I could not access it from work. I would appreciate it if somebody could please try the link out and tell me if it works. Thanks.

12:26 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives