WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, April 19, 2003  

It's the middle of the night and somebody was banging on my bedroom door. I thought it might be a neighbour complaining about the volume of my tv. I immediately turned it down and then did what any self-respecting gossip would do: I put my ear to the wall to see if there was actually somebody complaining on the other side. Well, there sure ain't a lot of complaining going on there. It's more a lot of "Oh, God!" and a lot of moaning. To put it in plain English: my neighbours are screwing their heads and other parts off and the banging on my wall was probably unintentional.
I am green with envy.

2:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives