WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, April 13, 2003  

I spent the whole day at home on the computer. I have now uploaded a bunch of pictures, including the ones I shot in Montevideo. I have also added a link to them from my main page. Now I need to add all the blows and whistles, some clip art and a catchy font.
It's almost midnight and I will probably spend a few more hours on this, not too many though as I am meeting Johanny at the club at 7 am.

11:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives