WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, April 15, 2003  

I guess it's true that you need your sleep when you are doing weights. Yesterday I was back at home a little over 4 pm, fast asleep by 5 pm and I just woke up, the day after, at 6 am!!!!!!! No dinner, no nothing, just plenty of sleep!
Tonight I am off to dinner with Vivienne, a couple o friends of hers and Ming. I have to get back home at a decent hour because I might get a call from Europe on Wed. at 5.30 am.

6:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives