WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, April 16, 2003  

I finally got to talk to Brigitte this morning. Later on I watched this incredible Montel Williams show for which I am looking for a link. It was about people who have survived all odds and it was fascinating, especially a girl who was shot twice and managed to get help crawling on her good leg and arm. She came across as such a vibrant, happy kid it was extremely moving. Or maybe is this ageing process getting at me again and having me sobbing in front of my tv set. I hope they only play comedies at the retirement home!
Lunch today was ok. As usual I hate myself when I don't speak up and then somebody else says aloud what I was thinking in my head. I hate it. I also hate this new quirk of mine by which I get a deep shade of red at just about anything. You hold a stare more than two seconds, I blush. I speak in public, I blush. It is ridiculous because I am not really your typical garden variety shy chick. And it's not always because I am mentally undressing the person I am talking too and performing all kinds of depraved act. Sometimes I blush for absolutely no reason, except an acute sense of embarrassment at what I perceive as a less than stellar moment on my part. Given that stellar moments are not too frequent I am blushing quite a lot.
I don't know why I am watching The Bachelor on tv. As usual the girl are a bunch of generic petite painfully stupid blondes and the "catch" is somebody no self-repecting woman would date twice. Not to mention the dates. Sooo tacky!!!!!
Lets hope Pedro shows up quickly.

10:01 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives