WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, April 30, 2003  

I am trying to decide what kind of weblog design I'd like. I am torn between an orange/lime green colour scheme with cartoonish accents and a fun font and a grey & white page with a typing machine font and a black & white picture. Both are, in a sense, me. I've been browsing blogskins sites but nothing there excites me. I am afraid I will have to design and hard code the page myself. Bummer. Well, doing it is not a bummer, making up my mind is a huge bummer. I might make my weblog skinnable so I can keep several designs.

I am laughing out loud at The Nanny's reruns. The show is so funny!

I was invited to a belly dancing show tonight but I stayed at the office till past 7 pm and then rushed to get a a manicure and pedicure (and the 10' back rub that always goes with them). The weather is warming up fast, which means all I will be wearing for a couple of months at least are sandals and open-toes shoes. Pedicures are a must. I went for a soft pink today (the colour is called Mademoiselle), same hue for my nails, but I will definitely switch to my favorite, a dark deep red (called Wicked) very soon.

Yesterday dinner with Debra was at Ruby Foo's Upper West Side location. We both love the food, the cocktails and the chocolate cake there. She updated me on her trip to Chile, I updated her on whatever came to my mind. We then decided we have to expand our circle of friends to include local fun, interesting people. We have decided against bores and formal crowds and for designing a strategy to meet people who would like to go out on a whim and would enjoy a lively conversation, lots of dancing and even a good game of Pictionary. We are now on a mission.

On a technological aside: Apple has come out with a new iPod and I am drooling. My poor year-and-a-half iPod might be booted soon.

1:14 AM
Comments:
Let Anthony Robbins the world-renowned inspirational life success coach
help you to discover the secrets that will change your life. Tony will teach you how to harness your hidden power. Find out all about his anthony robbins books anthony robbins biography, anthony robbins audio
unique life building seminars and exclusive events.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives