WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, April 25, 2003  

Busy day again today. After work I proposed to go have a drink with a couple of colleagues and negotiated my way out of a French movie screening. A French movie is bad enough, a French movie with Isabelle Huppert and I am barfing uncontrollably. Anyways, we were supposed to meet after the movie, so I came home, ignored the call from my trainer and waited and waited and waited. And then, three hours later, I get two different phone calls cancelling our little bar outing because "it's too late now" . Too late? It's not even 9 PM! It's too early, that's what t is! And boy do I hate to wait! Let me wait and then cancel on me and you can be sure I am plotting murder.
To shift my murderous thoughts elsewhere I spent some time researching hypothyroidism on the Web since I finally got an e-mail from my doctor today with the lab results and it looks like I might have a very mild form of it.
Tomorrow I've been invited to Montse's house with a bunch of people. She is one of the lastest additions to our service and I am looking forward to knowing her better. Ming might call me later to join him at Splash .

12:03 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives