WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, March 28, 2003  

Pascale came over yesterday evening with a chilled bottle of white wine. It had been a while since I've last seen her (from the party at her place back in ... December?) and we had plenty to chat about. Her relationship with Johanny is going extremely well and I am so happy for both of them.
I am off in a while to the Da Vinci's exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum and then I am heading to Port Authority to meet a friend of my sister in law's and have dinner at her place.
It's another magnificent day out there, so so beautiful ...
This morning I got my first text message about the terrorist alert group. It was about the closing of the WIlliamsburg bridge. I got the message, turned on the TV and it took a few minutes for the channels to catch up. I am loving this.

2:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives