WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, March 23, 2003  

I never remember my dreams. I never care about what I dream. It seems sleep for me is being deeply knocked out for a certain amount of hours. Well, today was an exception. I woke up a few minutes ago after experience a "classic": my teeth were falling off. First one of my fronth tooth felt wobbly. I touched it, it came out. And then every single one of them (no, not all of them, for some reason only the upper teeth and no molars). Being who I am I immediately turned the computer on to check the meaning of the dream on the internet. According to the first hit I got it's all about somebody close dying. Again, being who I am, I immediately looked at the next hit. I have now read about a dozen different dream interpretation pages and one thing is clear: it is not a science. So my falling teeth could also mean that I am worried about my appearance, that I am worried about getting old, that I fear public embarrasment, that I gossip too much, that I need dental work, that I am losing control over my life, that I am grinding my teeth, that I have feelings of anger and about a hundred other things. Go figure.
It's almost noon here in Buenos Aires. JP is still sleeping but we will be up in a while for our brunch at the Alvear Palace Hotel . He went to a wedding in La Plata yesterday but did not get home too late.
And now, for a little controversy, here's an article from The Telegraph.

10:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives