WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, March 27, 2003  

I have joined a text messaging community (Upoc) and signed up for two groups: one for terror alerts and the other for celebrity sighting in NYC. I can now happily go about my business certain that somebody will let me know should something really important happen in the city.
I am now checking out CamBlog's interaction with Blogger so that I might start publishing pictures.

The cable guy came today and installed my new digital cable box. I've got basic and standard services but I am considering getting TVLand to counteract CNN and especially those maniacs at FOX. Maybe, only maybe, I'll get HBO too.

1:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives