WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, March 24, 2003  

I am now on the plane, but this post won't be published until I get home as I am not about to spend a fortune on the AT&T phone.
Ladies and gentlemen, the entertainment portion of this flight features a totally crappy movie, titled Simone. I already suffered through it once, on another flight.
Chema and John are on board too, but on the other side of the plane. They had no idea I was in Buenos Aires and I had no idea they were here either. I'll catch up a little more when we deplane.
So far I have a splitting headache, I am way too warm and my feet are really swelling. The pleasures of being airborne. I also drank a little bottle of red wine for $ 4, gave the flight attendant $ 50 and am waiting for my change.
Monday, March 24, 2003 12:19:18 AM

I am back home! It's a gorgeous day in NYC, sunny and warm. I am buried under a pile of junk mail that I will have to find the time to sort through. I have also been returning calls and figuring out bills. My TV cable service has been disconnected and I have to switch to a new DSL provider. The housekeeper has not been coming and the house is a mess. But who cares. I am off tonight for a salad and margaritas at Debra's.

3:47 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives