WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, March 25, 2003  

Feels good to be back in the city. All I need now is for JP to be here too.
Today was another gorgeous day. I spent the morning was filling forms for my lease renewal and after lunch I went and payed a visit to the office, to distribute some alfajores and talk to my colleagues. After a good two and a half hours going through the same story over and over with different people I had covered less than a third of them so maybe I should consider giving a press conference or sending a group e-mail. Mind you, I am not complaining, it was actually very nice to see them again. I got to meet the new girl in my office and swiftly organized some bar hopping on Saturday. Details are to be figured out, but I will start working on them tomorrow.

11:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives