WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, March 16, 2003  

Dinner yesterday at Cecilia's was quite an experience. She puts me to shame. She is the very incarnation of a CANI (constant and neverending improvement) attitude. She is a great translator. She looks great. She lost about 40 pounds, She is taking belly dance classes. She is taking driving lessons. She has the two cutest, best beheaved and affectionate little daughters. She teaches French to a bunch of little girls in her building. She cooked the very best food I had in a long while, and I am including expensive restaurants. Everything was delicious and everything looked outstanding, I should have taken pictures. And when I say she puts me to shame, I mean it. I actually felt ashamed. I now have to ways out: I can either take her lead and get better than her or I can kill her and solve the problem. Something to think about ...
In this long succession of food intake that my life has turned into, lunch today was with Katja and her family at a restaurant just across from their place: s small unassuming restaurant with great pasta and limoncello and a friendly owner. We had a great time. I got to see her trophies and pictures for the pageants, as well as her baby pictures. Her parents are very warm and nice people too (they had to be) with right values. We stayed for hours, got back at the hotel at about 5 pm and proceeded to have our 2. 5 hours daily siesta.
Now JP is walking on the treadmill and in a while we will meet Liliana and probably go to my sister's for, once again, dinner. Very productive lives indeed.

6:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives