WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, March 15, 2003  

Charo, the masseuse, is finishing with JP, which means it will be my turn in a few minutes. I really need it, after spending hours with my iBook on the bed, propped up on an elbow. It's not just the arm and the neck killing me, it's also the headache, but here I am, on the computer again ...
Yesterday I invited Miriam to lunch to a restaurant almost on the beach and then went to her house to see her son, Rodrigo, perform magic trics. The kid is 14, looks about 18 and is very very good. He has amazing aplomb for his age and he had me in stiches.
In the evening we had dinner at my mother's, with my sister, her husband and their dog. We also watched the argentinian "Operacion Triunfo" because the daughter of a friend is in it.
Tonight we are having dinner at Cecilia's. The rest of the day is still open. I need some activity, fast!

10:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives