WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, March 31, 2003  

Briefly: Friday I tried to go to de Da Vinci's exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum. The line was at least an hour and half long. I am not interested in trying to catch a glimpse of a drawing among a sea of museumgoers and I really really hate having people breathing down my neck and coming at me in all directions. So I got to see the Velazquez exhibit instead.
Saturday evening I had dinner at A's with Francia, Debra, the new girl Blanca and her friend Anne-Marie, whom I already knew. Nothing to write home about, except for the waiter from Senegal. Lovely guy.
Yesterday, on the other hand, I had a terrific whole body massage at a Chinese place in the Upper West. The place was spotless and the lady who massaged me was extremely competent and strong. Her thumbs were digging holes in my body, but I like that kind of pain, so it was OK. I am glad JP is not here now or I would have a hard time explaining the bruises on my body!
I have a hundred things to do today, my last day off work, and I'd better start now.

9:58 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives