WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, February 09, 2003  

It's a magnificent day today, sunny and brisk. I, of course, am nursing a sore throat and I am in the middle of major PMS, so I am staying home and refraining from unleashing my hostile self on poor innocent people. So far I have done nothing worthwhile (by the way, today I heard this great quote from Dr. Phil, something he said to his wife: "I'll make a worthwhile living and you'll make living worthwhile" - I love that guy) except a run to the Amish Market for some salad and salmon. I have also assuaged the PMS monster with some goodies, mainly fruit juice and this Pure De-Lite chocolate bar I bought yesteday and have just barfed down. Abdolutely divine!!!!!! Way better than regular chocolate! I am not sure about its diet value, given that's is almost a 100% fat, but it has no sugar and very few carbs and, what the hell, it tastes great!
FTP is still not working.
Plan now is to muster enough self-control to turn off the TV, which has been on non-stop for way too long - all night included - and go back to my frighfully good true-crime book, before getting some work done.

3:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives