WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, February 10, 2003  

I now have a bona fide sore throat and have passed the PMS to get right into the middle of things. Hence, I am staying home. I do not need to get really sick. Not if I have to travel today or tomorrow and not if JP is coming. Fortunately, I have plenty of leave days left off from last year so I don�t have to worry about that.
I am having breakfast with a caffeine free diet Pepsi. I have not had a Pepsi or a Coke in two years except for maybe two or three sips but today I am craving it.

9:40 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives