WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, February 11, 2003  

I must be into pain. I am watching Born on the 4th of July. The movie distressed me enough the first time around, so God knows why I am bothering watching it again. Tom Cruise stars in it (he plays Ron Kovic) and Tom Cruise is very close to perfection in my eyes, but seeing him all disheveled and not flashing his winning smile is deeply disturbing to me. He might be too good an actor for me tonight. OK, there's the sex scene now in Mexico, with him weeping. Time to fix myself a salad and sip a nice cold Chardonnay.

10:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives