WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, February 08, 2003  

I am trying to create a password protected alternative blog but the ftp connection is not working. I sent a message to blogger.com see what solution they come up with.
So ... today I spoke with JP like a hundred times and he's very cool with everything. By the way, the posting I deleted are not totally deleted, I will republish them as soon as it's OK to do so. In the meantime I am also writing draft blogs that I will publish as soon as I can.
Today I had brunch with Vivienne and Randy and his friend Morgan to Caf� Habana . This Morgan guy (I had assumed he was a girl - for some reason Morgan sounds female to me) was soooo self-centered it was funny. He's an artist (as Randy is) and, I hear, a talented one. The only problem is he talks about one and only one thing: his art. Damn boring. Not a particular friendly guy either. Not very open. Somewhat tense. And certainly not interesting or entertaining. So much for Morgan.
After brunch they went to an art gallery and I cabbied up to a hair salon Vivienne had recommended to me.
Several days ago I called my own hairdresser but he had no openings and I could not wait. I am happy for him that business is going so well but the problem is that I am prone to hair emergencies and cannot, repeat "cannot", wait more than a couple of days before hurrying to Duane Read at 2 AM to get scissors and hair dye.
I was not blown away by today's salon, but the guy did a decent job (I only wanted a very straight short bob) so I am not complaining. I will go back to Oscar though. He's a terrific hairdresser and he has the coolest salon in the East Village with the coolest clientele (but no website to link to!).
After having the haircut I got into yet another cab (it was extremely cold and I am cab-addicted) and came home.
So fare I have returned Taz call and called JP a few more times. I also ordered in some Chinese food and I am watching rerurns of the Real World that I know by heart, while waiting for an Anna Nicole Show rerun.
Tomorrow I will probably stay home most of the day and get some work done.
Monday, after work, I am invited to drinks at a colleague's. The invitation took me by surprise because I am only one of two people invited from my service and I don't really know any of the other guests. Not that this will stop me from going.
I just channeled surfed a bit and I am now watching an informercial with Sly Stallone's wife ... what's her name? she is gorgeous, gorgeous enough to hate her, but then again, she seems very nice. Jennifer! They just called her Jennifer ... Jennifer what? Flavin!

10:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives