WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 19, 2003  

Went to see the Einstein exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History. I loved it and I loved the Museum too. I have this adolescent dislike of museums that I must overcome. For some reason I equate museum goers to old farts, the kind of people who are always consuming culture yet never create anything. The people that go the Opera but don't sing, go to the ballet but don't dance, go to the theater and don't interact with people. The people who buy the books but never write anything. That kind of people, so of course I stay as away from museums as possible. But then when I do go I love them. Not all of them, but definitely this one.
We also saw an Imax movie on the Kilimanjaro. Good thing that they filmed it because it's as close as I will ever get to the real thing. The great outdoors are not for me. Just the bathroom situation will kill me.
Anyway, after the museum we had a wonderful, wonderful early dinner at Rain in the Upper West. And now I am at home, and staying in.

9:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives