WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, January 10, 2003  

Unheard of! Yesterday I was so tired I cancelled my evening plans! On a Thursday! And of course I could not sleep till the wee hours anyways ...
I finally received the Tony Robbins' programs I should have gotten before Xmas. I now need my iPod back so I can convert them to MP3s and carry them around with me (I don't own a portable CD player). I just checked the repair status and it seems they ordered a replacement! I am getting a new one!
Back to work now ... more later.

10:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives