WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, January 08, 2003  

So much for the funk class. I got home after 8 PM.
Tomorrow I have to get up very early in order to finish a text and get to the dentist by 9 AM.
As of tomorrow evening, I might go out for a drink. I still have to find out wether I can mix Xanadrine and alcohol. I researched the matter on the web but so far it seems to be safe (I am talking about the efhedra free Xanadrine, of course).
Saturday evening I am meeting with Jose Antonio, Debra and Bob.
Debra and I have decided to try this dinner in the dark thing, as well as a raw food restaurant (probably Quintessence) . I've also like to try Suba , maybe for my upcoming birthday.

11:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives