WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, January 23, 2003  

The show yesterday was OK, though nothing earth-shattering. It was certainly not music to dance with so we stayed on a little while waiting for the next show - a Latin hip-hop band. I managed to move a little to the background beat but it was getting late fast and the band was nowhere to be seen. Time to cab back home. I must admit I was a little tipsy by then and I just wanted a warm bed. What I got was a warm bed with a spinning ceiling. I hate that spinning feeling with a passion!
Today at work I had a brutal reality check when I was called in to my boss' office. Seems I caused a major problem with a mistake in a document. Of course somebody should have checked the text but didn't, so that was another unfortunate mishap in the chain of command. Still, if I hadn't made the mistake in the first place there would never have been a problem. I have to admit that the boss was very civil to me, even cordial, though I heard she was pretty mad this morning when she found out. I was lucky and came out of it with ruffled feathers but no major ego crash. Fact is I must pay more attention.

It's 4.30 P.M. and it's beautifully sunny out there, so different from a month ago, when it was already dark.

4:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives