WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, January 02, 2003  

No news for several days. Haven�t done much. On NYE dinner at home and then we went out to find a bar. Most were hosting private parties so we ended up at La Solera. JP�s attention span is very short so we did not stay long. For some reason the city seems to be invaded by Italians and Argentineans.
January 1st was a stay-at-home day and today, January 2nd, I am waiting for my sister-in-law to pick me up to go do some light shopping. Tonight we are having dinner at a vegetarian place on the first floor of Jimena and Jose�s building.
I am still not sure whether I will be leaving tomorrow morning or staying the weekend.
As for the stolen flat screen, it seems I will be reimbursed by the airline.
Side thought: as much as I like visiting Europe and I can appreciate the standard of living, the food and the wine, the culture etc. etc., I really much rather live in the U.S.
Europe and America are two very different worlds and there is something about the been-there-done-that blas� attitude of old Europe that I am not comfortable with. I know it�s a more sophisticated view of the world but I choose to be stupid.

11:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives