WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 05, 2003  

Met Debra downtown and watched her eat while elegantly sipping a Bellini. Before meeting with her I stopped at GNC to get a post-holiday-season-kit (Xenadrine-EFX, some Xenadrine bars and meal replacement shakes).
After she headed uptown to play tennis I walked to the Apple store to have them check my iPod (the battery lasts only a few minutes). I waited for about 45 minutes, some of them chatting with a very nice fellow macaddict. The guy at the Genius Bar was very willing to give me a new iPod but he had none left, so I am having mine picked up tomorrow and sent to Apple. While at the store I could not resist buying something and I got EyeTV. I've already installed it but I definetely need a longer coaxial cable.
I am now watching the premiere of what is bound to become my next major addiction: High School Reunion.
Tomorrow is back to work and I actually can't wait!

9:19 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives