WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, January 11, 2003  

It's official: Xenadrine and alcohol will not kill me. I am doing just fine.
I finally went out tonight. Opal. The Divine Bar. Then the what-is-its-name club until it closed and kicked us out. And then it was 4 AM and time to call it a night. A pity. I could have gone on. M.A. too, but there's nothing open anymore.
Tomorrow I am taking Melissa to the movies and then heading to Debra's in the evening.
Sunday I am on beeper duty and I can't, for the life of me, find the beeper! I've been very distracted these few days.This morning I came out of the shower without rinsing off the conditioner and only noticed it when I started blowdrying my hair and it felt strangely sticky. Then this evening I opened a can of hearts of palm and proceeded to drain the water in the trash bin and throw the can in the sink.
Gotta get some sleep.

4:40 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives