WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, January 29, 2003  

I worked until 11.30 PM or so yesterday and then spent easily an hour on the phone with Pam and then flipped through my brand new Power of 10 and read a few pages of the latest Anne Rule's book (she is still my favorite true crime writer). Bottom line: not much sleep. The alarm went off at 6 AM this morning and I finally got out of bed at 7.30 AM. I was in a training seminar all day and now I am at the office, till end of business.
The trainer was a very knowledgeable guy, and entertaining at that. We might have a shot at getting a Visual Basic course, if we manage to come up with 12 names.
Tonight, if I leave early, I have a dinner invitation at Chema's and I also need M.A. to come home to help me put the table back in my room. One thing for sure: I will sleep tomorrow!

5:52 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives