WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, January 16, 2003  

I was bummed that we had to cancel the plans for tonight but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Today, at the very end of my work day, after I came back from a long meeting and was merely looking into a text that I thought I had a day to do, I realized I was in fact wrong and that it has to be ready by tomorrow at noon. So here I am, ready to work through half the night. It's so cold that even with the heat on and several layers of clothes I need to get under the duvet and work on the laptop.

9:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives