WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, January 31, 2003  

I did not sleep, obviously. Instead I spent the morning on the computer. I am taking off a couple of links that are not working anymore and I am adding a mailto code so you can send me nice friendly emails. Unfriendly ones will be deleted inmediately - I do not care for hostility.

12:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives