WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, January 20, 2003  

I am still amazed at the 911 call. The "Police! Open the door!" yell has been a longstanding sexual fantasy of mine. I was sort of hoping to be confronted to a huge black officer ready to carry me in his arms. I could have used him at 5 AM on Sunday morning. But no such luck. It had to be a woman and a beer bellied short guy. Will the same happen to me if I ever have to call the Fire Department? Will I get saved by the only non attractive firefighter in town? What have I done to deserve this?

11:52 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives