WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 12, 2003  

I am hooked! I love High School Reunion ! So far, as much as I hate to admit it, I like Dan B. Yes, he has a gut and yes, he is a player. But he is also very attractive. The new Dan I don't really care for, at least physically. Jason has a hot body and a cute face but not much of a personality. So far, after Dan B., I would go for the bully. As for the girls, Nicole is scarily stupid and she looks the part. For some reason her mouth is always hanging open giving her a look of total idiocy. Sarah is the kind of aggressive whiner and drama queen that I like to stay miles away from. She doesn't seem to have any insight whatsoever and comes across as a extremely unlikeable. Natasha I like. She's sweet, nice and fresh looking. She does seems a bit too girly sometimes, but I guess it's part of the high school reunion effect.
There was this show on JFK jr. tonight too, but I could not get myself to watch it. For some reason his death hit me very hard. I think I cried for a weeks. And I still can't read all those magazine articles and books that have been published since then and that I dutifully collected. Go figure.
My neck is still stiff, though a little better. I still have the sharp pain in my back and I sure can't turn my head downwards or backwards. I just tried: ouch! What a wreck.
Now I know why the bouncer at one of the clubs on Friday let me in without carding me. I was deeply offended, of course, especially because all it took for him to make a decision was a quick sidelong glance at me (I had no picture I.D. with me and I asked him whether I could get in without it. He first said gave me the standard answer, i.e. a flat no, and then he looked at me and came up with a profoundly hurtful "Of course, come in" . It was a no win situation).

10:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives