WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, January 13, 2003  

A heartwarming story: last August I got in touch with somebody on Tony Robbin's boards about getting a copy of Tony's appearances on QVC and other shows (I very much enjoy the personal stories shared by the callers and I like to see Tony reacting to different situations live). I sent him money through paypal to pay for the blank tapes and basically never heard from the guy again, except for one mail with a lame excuse. I decided it was not something worth getting upset over, so I just sent him the following message : "How disappointing. I guess I will never see my money nor the tapes. I just assumed somebody on Tony's board would have higher standards. Enjoy the 30 bucks." . Well, lo and behold, I get home today, almost half a year later, and the doorman hands me this unexpected package. I started opening it and as soon as I saw the first tape I had a wonderful rush. What a way to start the year and what a way to restore faith in my fellow men! Yeah, baby!

10:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives