WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, January 31, 2003  

Done. It seems that you have to publish a post after altering the template for the changes to show on the page.
I now have barely time to go sautee some tofu and spinach or whatever I find in the fridge, decide whether I'll go to the office in full night gear or come home and change, shower and get to work. I am leaning towards coming back home to change as I am not too cool with showing up at work on snakelike heels. The only problem is that I might end up late and keep everybody waiting. If the place is as packed as it was yersterday, I have no idea where we are going to fit. With a little luck the bartender that M.A. likes will be there and he will be a happy camper. She was there yesterday but we were at the front bar and by the time we decided to go to the back bar and the dance floor she was already gone. I actually asked the guy behind the bar it she was going to be working today, but he did not know.
I am so jazzed up about tonight that I feel I have to calm myself down a bit or I am bound for a major disappointment.

1:23 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives