WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 15, 2002  

A wonderful party. So wonderful I never left. At 6 AM there were six of us still there, so I just slept over. The apartment is so spacious, palatial by NYC standards, with a great view and the best shower ever (the water comes down so strong that you might as well wear a helmet). The guests were from all over the world and very friendly. When I walked in there was just this one very handsome guy. For some reason he looked a bit gay to me and when he told me he's a flight attendant for United I just knew he was gay. Well, turns out he is not. Halfway through our conversation I had the weird feeling he was actually flirting, although it took a while to register. (Un)fortunately he had come with his car and he had to leave early.

I shall never assume somebody's sexual orientation again. I shall never assume somebody's sexual orientation again. I shall never assume somebody's sexual orientation again.

There were two surprises at the party too. A minor one and a major one. The minor one was Steve showing up. I had last seen him more than 2 years ago and he has just recently come back to the States. It was good seeing him and he looks as fine as usual. He is also a very sweet guy AND he likes to dance.
The major surprise was that Vivienne and Randy got married. Actually they were already married when they came to my dinner several weeks ago! He proposed the second time they spoke on the phone (they had seen each other only once) and they married three weeks later! He seems like a great guy and they both look so happy so more power to them. They will have their formal wedding sometime next year.

Anyway, I woke this morning at 11 and helped Pascale and Zenia clean up the place while Johanny slept a little longer. After breakfast I headed to Century 21 to buy some presents. Needless to say I bought 2 presents for Melissa and a whole lot of things for myself. I am now at home waiting for Pam, who is driving in from D.C. with her little cousin (littles as in 20-years-old). She will stay with me for a few days.

The mass transit strike situation has not been resolved yet.

4:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives